ARGUABLY the BEST VIEW in the WHOLE of CALLAWAY PARK ESTATE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Townhouse is a must to inspect with a large light filled master bedroom that overlooks beautiful Parklands.
Whether you are a first home buyer or an investor you will see the ample value this property has to offer with such a central location.
- Master bedroom with WIR and Ensuite
- 2 Bedrooms (with BIR)
- Tinted Windows provide Ample Natural Light, Privacy and Energy Efficiency
- Split System Climate Control in every room for ultimate comfort
- Central bathroom with Bath
- Open Plan Living
- North Facing Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Beautiful Modern Finishes
- Remote Controlled Double Lock-up Garage with Backyard Access
And much, much more..
- 18km to Melbourne CBD
- 800m approx from M80 Ring Road Entry
- 600m approx. to Fitzgerald Road Shopping Strip
- Mutliple Private and Public Schools within walking distance.
- 10 minutes drive to Sunshine Train Station
- 5 minutes drive to Ardeer Train Station
- 10 minutes drive from Sunshine Marketplace with Cinemas, Restaurants and Shops
- 10 minutes drive to Sunshine Hospital
- 2 minute walk to Bus Stop for Buses to Sunshine
- Opposite Parklands with Barbecue and Plenty Parking Spots for Guests
- Bike and Jogging Trails around the Lake, Multiple Gym and Leisure Centres to choose from.
- Close to Sunshine Central Hub of Western Regional Vline Rail
- Proposed Melbourne Airport Rail connection from Sunshine Train Station.
Abundance of Local Schools including;
Ardeer South Primary School
St Paul's Primary School
Sunshine Heights Primary School
St Peter's Primary School
Sunshine Secondary College
CALL NOW FOR INSPECTION OR MISS OUT!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
190.05m² / 0.05 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.